NordVPN comes with so many features and is dedicated to running on mobile phones. This VPN deals with unblocking many websites that are in a restricted mode in your region.
After using it on mobile phones many people become curious to know how to use it on pc. Therefore, we are going to uncover it and let you know about it. If you want to know how to download and install NordVPN for pc then stick to us.
What is NordVPN?
NordVPN is a Virtual Private Network service Provider developed by Tefincom & Co. It is one of the very first VPN service providers. Hence comes it’s reliability. It is available for Windows, macOS, Android, iOS, and Linux. You can configure it for your PC, Mobile, Smart TV even for your Router.
Nord VPN for pc is based on IPSec which is Based on VPLS (Virtual Private LAN Service), One of the best Protocols out there. It was designed for Seamless Connection, Speed, and Efficiency.
VPN or Virtual Private Network is a top security measure that can be taken for restricting or shielding your Internet Protocol address from getting tracked. VPNs can also be used to access websites that are blocked from your IP address or in short, can make your network anonymous.
So, the benefits of VPN include Online anonymity, Safe browsing, Unblocking websites & bypassing filters, Changing of the IP address, Better performance, and many more. And all these are maintained and enhanced perfectly by Nord VPN. A better experience and at a reasonable price.
In 2019 Tom’s guide mentions that NordVPN is a very affordable VPN that offers something that even any VPN elitist will find suitable. And Tech Radar also recommends this VPN as Pro level VPN for Windows and Mac users. Nord VPN works on 450+ streaming services like Netflix, Hulu, HBO, Amazon Prime, Apple tv plus, Disney, etc.
Features that Make it Easy to Use NordVPN
Isn’t it frustrating to research and learn everything about a VPN service provider and later find out that VPN is not right for you?
So, we are here for your convenience. Check out NordVPN and see that it is right for you. Nord VPN is widely popular. The features NordVPN include:
- Military-grade data encryption
- It hides your IP address
- No need to log in
- You can pay via electronic currency
- Tor over VPN
- Extension for browser protection
- The dedicated IP address for the users
- Use 6 devices simultaneously
- Automatic kill switch
- Protection of DNS leakage
- About 59% speed of the real speed of internet connection
If these appealing features don’t make you use NordVPN then don’t worry. We got you covered. Check out these articles about VPN.
- Very fast Network Speed
- Easy to Use
- A large number of Server(5300+)
- Server in 57 Country
- 90% of the Server worked for Netflix streaming
- Tor over VPN features for being Anonymous.
- Works on 6 devices simultaneously
- The average Ping for all server is around 28ms
- Customer Support isn’t the best
- Internet speed in Malaysia is appealing
- No free trial
Now, if you found out that it is the very VPN service you were searching for then Come and walk with us through which you will now find out how to install NordVPN for your PC.
Now, the Installation of the VPN can be hard for some people. Here is an easy to follow guide for How to download and Install NordVPN and Mac:
Wherever we use NordVPN, whether we use it on Mac or Windows we have to follow a 2 step procedure. First installing an Android Emulator. Then install the real deal. The two best Android emulators out there are Blustacks and android x86.org.
For Mac, we can use Bluestacks.
The second method of installation is by installing the NordVPN application from NordVPN.com. Download and Install the NordVPN application based on your desired OS.
Step 1: Requirements
Minimum requirement of your computer for using NordVPN and Bluestacks:
- 2GB RAM
- 4 GB of hard disk space
- Must be an administrator of the device
- Windows service pack 3+
- Updated Graphics card Drivers
Installation of Nord VPN using BlueStacks:
- Download the BlueStacks software from
- Install Bluestack like normal software.
- After you open BlueStakes you will find that that software is an android platform in your PC.
- Go to play store from BlueStacks
- Search and download. Then install NordVPN on the emulator.
- Now, open the VPN app and connect the network.
This is how you Install NordVPN and Mac.
Installation of Nord VPN for PC using AndroidX86 Emulator
To install NordVPN you need to install Androidx86 for their official website and follow the procedure below.
First, download and install the Androidx86 emulator from
- Open AndroidX86 and go to the play store.
- Search NordVPN.
- Install NordVPN.
- Now open the VPN app and connect it from the emulator.
- There is a menu on the VPN app. You can configure it as you like.
- Go to NordVPN.com and then click on VPN Apps.
- It’s a one-click installation. Operating Systems that support NordVPN include,
- iOS · iPhone · iPad
- Android TV
Hopefully, you get to know about the hacks of getting Nord VPN for pc. We’ve shown the latest hacks that will work for sure. This VPN is totally free and so you can enjoy your latest session on Netflix if you find it blocked in your region. Also, many blocked windows would be opened up using this VPN. If you think we missed covering any information regarding this Nord VPN then let us know. We are all ears to and we will shortly come to sort it out for you.